1. If you wish to use the center, please fill out the application form and related documents and send it by e-mail to the office of the center at least 2 weeks before the start date of the period that you intend to use the center. If you are a student or graduate student, then applications must be carried out by your academic advisor. We will notify you by e-mail if you are successful.
2. If you wish to use it for a fieldcourse, then please contact the center by December of the previous year in order to obtain permission for use. Additionally, please consult with the necessary instructor within the center about the content at least one month before the start date of the fieldcourse, and then submit the schedule of the fieldcourse.
If you require support from technical staff such as sample collection / survey, diving work, ship use, etc., please be sure to contact the technical staffbefore applying for use.
The documents required for application can be downloaded below.
1. In principle, the center cannot be used during holidays.
2. Please note that we may not be able to meet your request, such as when the requested date of use is during a busy period.
3. If students or graduate students wish use to use the center, it is desirable to have student accident insurance (or equivalent insurance) for education and research. Diving insurance is required if diving.
4. Please be sure to read the "User's Guide" when visiting our center.